Please see the message from Dr. Simmons regarding the possibility of short-term classroom/grade or school closures. Please note:
- Teachers will post on their Google Classroom if the class will be synchronous (live instruction online) or asynchronous (assignments posted in Google Classroom).
- Teachers will be taking attendance for synchronous classes just like they do for regular school days. Asynchronous class assignments will be used to record attendance for those classes. If a student is unable to log in for a synchronous class, the student should email the teacher requesting work so that the teacher knows the student is engaged in learning.
- Students will follow the same class schedule as they do in person.
To prepare for the possibility of a virtual day:
- Check that your child is bringing home their device each day.
- Designate a space at home for your student to work with a power source nearby to charge the device.
- If you do not have internet or your internet does not work well enough, please contact the Mr. Breedlove directly to ask about a Kajeet (hotspot) device.